Sunday, October 13, 2013

 

**Indian met dept predicted correctly that wind speed will be around 200km/hr but US Navy met dept strongly against the India's prediction and said 320km/hr. As usual all the western media in favour of US. But finally , India's prediction was correct and all the western media is very silent on this as if they do not know anything about it.

**Excellent captions, CBC, with relevant detail and thoughtful writing. So many news sites publish photo galleries with the same caption for all pictures, or near-illiterate ones filled with typos. A picture's worth a thousand words, but the words do help to complete the story. Well done.

**As someone of Bangladeshi ancestry, I am all too familiar and aware of the tragedy and suffering brought about by cyclones, and so my thoughts a with the people of India today. My condolences to the bereaved, and my compliments to the authorities who prevented many, many more casualties.

**Thank God and the authorities, the casualty level was low as compared to the last one.


** I wish them all safety and peace through this and I hope that they don't have a nuclear facility in line with the cyclone. This is too much like Hurricane Sandy. I thought that that was supposed to be once in a hundred years. ????


0 comments:

Post a Comment