**You arer such a lucky guy to find a family that helps u along the way to find your lost family. They provide u everything that u need. U must be very thankful to God. God bless u, your biological family and the Tasmanian family most especially to Google maps.
**Wow, what a fantastic story - one of the best in a long, long, time.
**Its a journey that I have been on for the last 2 years. I can tell you from personal experience, that for the first while its a struggle not to give up and leave this world behind. But with so many friends, and a fantastic medical team behind me. It not only becomes impossible to give up. I will walk again, I will drive again, and I will drive semi truck again !!! One day SOON !!
**Wow, that's an amazing story. I can't imagine how scared he must have been when he woke up on that train. Happy endings are good.
**what a fantastic touching journey...God bless the adoptive mom for keeping the things that he brought with him so they could jog some of his memories...putting the map up to ignite the fire was brilliant...finally some good news technology at it's best :)
**What a heart-warming, fantastic story. I wish for you all he best in life and hope that you will never lose your family again.
**What an great inspiring story. My heart breaks when I hear his words. This was a terriable loss for both the birth parents and child....Happy to see the adopted parents did an outstanding job with this child who is now adult. They kept his heritage and the memory alive for him. Love.
**Great story and great ending. Kudos to adopted parents for keeping his roots alive and obviously educating him. Bet they make a movie of this saga.
**I read his story about one or two years ago. So happy for him that he finally found his mother. Congrat!
**These are the kinds of things that make technology great and worth it. Not easy to appreciate when dealing daily with loud calls, texting drivers etc.
**How wonderful that he was able to be reunited with his mom and the rest of his family after so many years. Lucky for all of them that they can now catch up on the years they missed.. There truly are happy endings to some stories and this is one of them for sure.
**i don't understand how he fell asleep and was just adopted by a family from tasmania? did no one try to find his family if he was only 5 years old?? something doesn't make sense here..
**Kinda scary how kids can get that lost and adopted out to others while no one is looking for them or a way to look for them in India.
**While I am very happy for this man, that he is able to close such deep void in his soul, how is it that his parents 'left' him on the train in the first place......?
**I don't get it. A child falls asleep on a train and the authorities put him up for adoption? No one thought to go back along the route to find his home? It's a train on tracks. Go back to the first stop and see if the child recognizes his home. At 5 , he should have even known his address or at least the name of his town.
**I hate to say it, but does anyone else feel like this was just an elaborate advertisement for Google Earth? I mean, don't get me wrong: I love Google Earth, but this seems a little shameless.
**I cried so hard when I saw this. How wonderful he found his Mom and has the means to give her a better life!
**Oh my gosh!! what a wonderful story!! I love you little/big boy and both your Tasmanian and Indian families - all of you are so very blessed...
**Wow what a wonderful story, I nearly lost my son when we lived in Dubai, many years ago, it still brings tears to my eyes when I think of it.
**Miracles and hard work, and of course determination. Inspiring story, so glad he is back with his family.
**A beautiful yet sad story for a five year old to wait this long. At least he made attempts to find his mother (many would rather no), and although his circumstances changed for the better he stayed humble enough to make his way to hug his mom and change his families' life forever! BLESSINGS.
**Great testimony from someone who never forgets the value of FAMILY!!! Great job for the creators of Google map..
**Truly amazing. God certainly had plans for this young man. Congratulations Saroo on finding your birth family again. How wonderful to have two families that love you. Wishing you the best in life.
**What an incredibly touching story. I couldn't imagine what any of them were going through the day he went missing. As a mom it would be the most heart wrenching experience. It's wonderful that he found them.
**all your people with their thumbs down, you just do not have compassion, go and find your heart, use an ice pick if you need to but warn it up.... might make you feel better , we all have are bad times but we still appreciate a good ending....for some one else.....
**I can't help it, but to ask - why his mother have never looked for him? why was he left on the train without looking for him ever again in the first place? Was this a train to nowhere,.....So if the kid wasn't all that lucky to have been found by a decent family to take care of him.....the mother never bothered to find her lost kid and find out what happened to him.....Sounds like a very sad story to me.
**Wow, what a fantastic story - one of the best in a long, long, time.
**Its a journey that I have been on for the last 2 years. I can tell you from personal experience, that for the first while its a struggle not to give up and leave this world behind. But with so many friends, and a fantastic medical team behind me. It not only becomes impossible to give up. I will walk again, I will drive again, and I will drive semi truck again !!! One day SOON !!
**Wow, that's an amazing story. I can't imagine how scared he must have been when he woke up on that train. Happy endings are good.
**what a fantastic touching journey...God bless the adoptive mom for keeping the things that he brought with him so they could jog some of his memories...putting the map up to ignite the fire was brilliant...finally some good news technology at it's best :)
**What a heart-warming, fantastic story. I wish for you all he best in life and hope that you will never lose your family again.
**What an great inspiring story. My heart breaks when I hear his words. This was a terriable loss for both the birth parents and child....Happy to see the adopted parents did an outstanding job with this child who is now adult. They kept his heritage and the memory alive for him. Love.
**Great story and great ending. Kudos to adopted parents for keeping his roots alive and obviously educating him. Bet they make a movie of this saga.
**I read his story about one or two years ago. So happy for him that he finally found his mother. Congrat!
**These are the kinds of things that make technology great and worth it. Not easy to appreciate when dealing daily with loud calls, texting drivers etc.
**How wonderful that he was able to be reunited with his mom and the rest of his family after so many years. Lucky for all of them that they can now catch up on the years they missed.. There truly are happy endings to some stories and this is one of them for sure.
**i don't understand how he fell asleep and was just adopted by a family from tasmania? did no one try to find his family if he was only 5 years old?? something doesn't make sense here..
**Kinda scary how kids can get that lost and adopted out to others while no one is looking for them or a way to look for them in India.
**While I am very happy for this man, that he is able to close such deep void in his soul, how is it that his parents 'left' him on the train in the first place......?
**I don't get it. A child falls asleep on a train and the authorities put him up for adoption? No one thought to go back along the route to find his home? It's a train on tracks. Go back to the first stop and see if the child recognizes his home. At 5 , he should have even known his address or at least the name of his town.
**I hate to say it, but does anyone else feel like this was just an elaborate advertisement for Google Earth? I mean, don't get me wrong: I love Google Earth, but this seems a little shameless.
**I cried so hard when I saw this. How wonderful he found his Mom and has the means to give her a better life!
**Oh my gosh!! what a wonderful story!! I love you little/big boy and both your Tasmanian and Indian families - all of you are so very blessed...
**Wow what a wonderful story, I nearly lost my son when we lived in Dubai, many years ago, it still brings tears to my eyes when I think of it.
**Miracles and hard work, and of course determination. Inspiring story, so glad he is back with his family.
**A beautiful yet sad story for a five year old to wait this long. At least he made attempts to find his mother (many would rather no), and although his circumstances changed for the better he stayed humble enough to make his way to hug his mom and change his families' life forever! BLESSINGS.
**Great testimony from someone who never forgets the value of FAMILY!!! Great job for the creators of Google map..
**Truly amazing. God certainly had plans for this young man. Congratulations Saroo on finding your birth family again. How wonderful to have two families that love you. Wishing you the best in life.
**What an incredibly touching story. I couldn't imagine what any of them were going through the day he went missing. As a mom it would be the most heart wrenching experience. It's wonderful that he found them.
**all your people with their thumbs down, you just do not have compassion, go and find your heart, use an ice pick if you need to but warn it up.... might make you feel better , we all have are bad times but we still appreciate a good ending....for some one else.....
**I can't help it, but to ask - why his mother have never looked for him? why was he left on the train without looking for him ever again in the first place? Was this a train to nowhere,.....So if the kid wasn't all that lucky to have been found by a decent family to take care of him.....the mother never bothered to find her lost kid and find out what happened to him.....Sounds like a very sad story to me.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment